Friday, May 29, 2009

Will I Make It? Dream Big Nolan

Wow! It was a long walk to the office door at school this morning.
Nolan had applied for the safety patrol team and the
names were being posted on the office window.
He woke up early and was excited to see the list but
nervous about what he would do if he wasn't chosen!
Look at his precious face, can you see the uncertainty?


He still could not find his name so his friend Connor pointed it out for him!
Do you notice his expression now?

Congratulations Nolan,
I don't know what you were worried about to begin with!
You will be an awesome patrol I'm sure.


We are proud of you!

1 comment:

Florida Girl said...

I have stood at that glass window many times over the years looking to see who my teacher would be so these safety patrol photos bring back memories of that spot.