Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Remember When - August 27, 1994 "I Do"

Today, we celebrate our love for each other. We are grateful for being able to share 14 beautiful years together. Our love has grown stronger and deeper through the years. One of our wedding songs was Nobody Loves Me Like You Do and the words still mean as much to us today as they did then. We look forward to making many more memories together and are anxious to see what the future has in store for us. Please say a prayer for us today to celebrate our marriage and our love!











4 comments:

Florida Girl said...

This brings back really neat memories of that day. I also remember Love Can Build a Bridge was a selected song and I always think of you when I hear it. Happy Anniversary Celena and Ryan. You are beating the odds so hang on to each other. Congratulations to you both.

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

Happy Anniversary!! I remember that day very well! I too always think of you guys when I hear the song "Love Can Build a Bridge" - isn't that funny that Pam and I both do?? Congratulations on 14 years - marriage only gets better through all the peaks and valleys.

Catherine said...

I love those photos!! You still look just as young as you did 14 years ago. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary...you truly have beat the odds!! And I love that Ryan has red hair, just like my Robby!!

Photography by Jennifer Howell said...

Hey Celena! I found your blog through Pam Wheeler's blog. I just wanted to say hello and congrats on your Anniversary! I've been married 7 yrs. and sometimes it feels like 14!! Take care! Email me if you get a chance: jenhowell1@bellsouth.net.

Jennifer (Richards) Howell