Monday, August 18, 2008

The Beginning to an End - Congratulations MOM!

Today is my mom's last first day of school. My mom went to work at the school when I started kindergarten back in 1976. She has worn many hats through the years. She worked in the cafeteria, the clinic, the library, and the office. She worked at both the elementary and the high school. She will be retiring at the end of this school year. I am blessed to have such an amazing mom, a great friend, and a loving & involved parent. She has always been there for all of us and remains active in our daily lives. She has taught us to endure all pain with faith and to live each day as it comes, taking it one day at a time. If I can be half the mom that she is, my children will be more than blessed. Enjoy everyday mom as you begin the last chapter of your career. I Love You!

No comments: