Sunday, July 13, 2008

Introducing Nolan and Haley...





Nolan and Haley are our two adorable children. A few months ago, we visited the Nick Hotel in Orlando. Nolan and Haley are excellent ball players and thought this was the perfect picture spot for them. They had a blast with the green slime, water slides, putt-putt, and pool-side activities. The Nick characters were everywhere we went. They thought that was pretty cool too. Nolan even said when we left, "Mom, this is the first place I'll drive to when I get my driver's license." A precious statement I'll always remember. The Nick Hotel was a great spring break vacation spot for little ones!




3 comments:

Florida Girl said...

So exciting reading about you guys! Sounds like ya'll had fun.
Love ya!

Heather O'Steen Photography said...

what a sweet memory!! somehow, I think he will change his mind before he starts driving!! :)

Anonymous said...

I bet they loved that!!! My kids have been begging to go to the Nick Hotel. You'll have to tell me all about it.

Amy